In this time of uncertainty, our desire is to be a community that helps one another. As the COVID-19 response continues to change day by day, we anticipate that there will be various care needs within our church family. We would like to help connect people who are able to provide support with those who may need it moving forward.
If you need assistance or are willing to provide assistance to others, we would love to hear from you. (If you are asking for help on behalf of someone within our church, please get their permission first before contacting us on their behalf.)
Here are some of the ways that we may be able to offer assistance:
- Errands – picking up groceries, prescriptions etc.
- Groceries & Household Items
- Meal Delivery
- Phone Calls or Video Chats with people who are isolated, anxious or need someone to talk to
- Prayer – we have people who can pray with you on the phone or on a video call
- General Support
To request assistance, please fill out the following form
Need Help – FORM
ABLE TO HELP?
We are aware that there will be many needs in our church community – and many who would love to reach out and help!
There are many ways we can help one another. Fill out the form below and check all areas of interest and we will contact you as requests come in. Please use the comments box to share details about how you are willing to help.
Opportunities to help:
- Groceries & Household Items – buy or give from what you have
- Meals – prepare a meal for a family in need
- Phone Calls – check in on people who may need support, who are feeling anxious or overwhelmed
- Prayer – pray with people who need prayer support
- Run Errands – Grocery shop for the elderly or quarantined, pick up supplies for those who should not be in public
- Video Support – Facetime or video call with people who are isolated, anxious or need someone to talk to
Bottom of Form