Mental Health Webinar
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Strategies for supporting a loved one with mental health and addiction concerns
- Identify ways that mental health and addictions relate to one another
- Explore strategies for supporting our loved one
- Learn about enabling behaviours that we may want to avoid
- Review a model of how people make change
- Discuss when boundary setting may be helpful
- Learn about resources in the community
Cheryl Robinson has been working as a Registered Psychotherapist in the community for the past seventeen years. She has worked in the homelessness sector, was the Clinical Practice Lead at a community addiction center and was the Clinical Director at a residential treatment center supporting individuals with mental health and addiction concerns. Cheryl presently has a private practice in Peterborough, Hope for Today Counselling and Psychotherapy, to support individuals with a variety of concerns, including family members who are trying to support their loved ones.
We know that you will be encouraged by attending this event. CLICK HERE for the zoom link.