September 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
It’s been so long, but we are so ready to host you for a service again! We have been preparing for a long time to make sure this is a safe experience for each person attending our service. We are trying our best to provide an excellent program while keeping everyone safe. There are a few things we will have to do differently, but we know it will be worth it to be able to worship together!
Here’s a few things you will need to know!
- We will have a limited amount of seats available as we are abiding within the health recommendation of 30% of the building capacity. Please make sure to reserve a seat for each person in your party
- Please wear a mask until you are comfortably at your seat. You may remove your mask during the service if you so choose.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer our amazing kids programming at this time
BY PROCEEDING TO RESERVE YOUR TICKET, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING:
- I have not traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 OR had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE
- I do not have any of the following symptoms
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye
- Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause