December 2, 2021
Last month an update outlining changes and timelines for the renovation of our new facility was sent out to donors of Pathway Church. You can view the document here.
We have been working on a financial plan that will allow us to complete Phase 1 of the project (with all the additional requirements) while keeping our future operating costs as low as possible. This financial plan will require us to raise an additional $100,000 by the end of March.
On November 28, Pastor Nathan shared this immediate need with our church at the end of the service. Since then, we have been so encouraged to hear from a number of people who are excited to help.
We are calling this initiative – KICKSTART (to take a course of action that will quickly start it going again.) The kickstart initiative is intended to be an opportunity to give a 1x gift specifically toward the Phase 1 facility renovations.
While we have 4 months to raise these additional funds, we wanted to get the word out as soon as possible, so there is time to consider this opportunity as part of your year-end giving strategy.
The goal – $100,000.
- If we exceed our goal, the additional funds will help lower the mortgage for Phase 1.
When should you give?
- You can give to this initiative anytime between now and March 31st, 2022.
- We hope to make a significant dent in this financial need before year-end.
How can you give?
- You can give via cash, cheque, debit or credit at church, send an e-transfer to email@example.com, use the Tithe.ly app or CanadaHelps
- Simply mark your gift – Kickstart or Building Fund
- You can find out more on how to give here
- You can also donate appreciated stocks — benefits of donating stocks to charity
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
When will you receive updates?
- We will announce our progress on the December 26th ONLINE ONLY service. (Click here to subscribe so you don’t miss it!)
- In the new year we will continue to provide regular updates on our progress.
Thank you for prayerfully considering giving towards this goal. We are so excited to have a functioning building to use as a tool for ministry!