3 Easy Steps to Having Your Child Attend:
- Register – Please visit www.pathwaylife.com/pkupdate to register your child or update your child’s info, so we can reduce lines at check-in and provide safe programming for your child. We will have hard copy registration forms available onsite, but online registration is preferred.
- Reserve – Tickets will need to be reserved for EACH week for you and your child. Spaces are limited so we can continue to stay within our COVID regulations, so reserve your tickets early. You can reserve your tickets by visiting www.pathwaylife.com/tickets. Tickets will go live on Sunday one week in advance.
- Check-in – On the day of your visit, please visit the Pathway Kids check-in station to complete COVID screening, and to receive child and parent labels. We ask that only ONE parent per family enter the Pathway Kids hallway to drop-off/pick-up their child to limit the amount of people in the children’s environment. Check-in will open 15 minutes before service starts.
A few extra things…
- Screening – Prior to arrival at Pathway Kids, please make sure each child can pass the following screening: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/context
- Masks – all volunteers in Pathway Kids are required to wear a mask at all times indoors. Children Grade 1-5 are required to wear a mask, and it is optional for children SK and younger.
- Snacks – For the time being, to promote the safety of your children and volunteers, we will not be serving a snack in Pathway Kids (with the exception of nursery/toddler). Feel free to bring a snack for your child before/after Pathway Kids. We look forward to adding this back into our program again once COVID restrictions become lighter.
- Safety Plan – We will continue to abide by current Public Health guidelines. Here is our most recent Covid Safety Plan.
SERVICE #1 (9:15am)
9:00 a.m. Check-In opens
9:15 a.m. Service begins (please arrive early, check-in closes 15 minutes into service)
10:20 a.m. Service ends (roughly) & parent pick-up begins
10:30 a.m. Final check-out
Once checked out, your children will be in your care and are the responsibility of the parent / guardian.
SERVICE #2 (11:00am)
*At this time, we are only providing Pathway Kids during 1st service. We’re looking forward to resuming Pathway Kids in 2nd service as soon as possible.
10:45 a.m. Check-In opens
11:00 a.m. Service begins (please arrive early, check-in closes 15 minutes into service)
12:05 a.m. Service ends (roughly) & parent pick-up begins
12:15 p.m. Final Check-Out
Why we do things the way we do @ Pathway Kids
SAFETY – we want to ensure that the children of Pathway Church and our guests are as safe as possible.
EXCELLENCE – we want to create environments that are age appropriate and provide the best available care for them.
SCALABLE – we need to setup systems and programs that will be able to grow with the church.
FAMILY – we know that children learn best in age appropriate environments but we also want to see families worshiping and praying together. We will be looking for creative ways to combine both as we continue to develop our Pathway Kids programs
WE DO ALL THIS SO THAT: we might see our children growing in their faith and walking towards their heavenly father. Making disciples is central to the mission of our church and we believe it starts with the children God has given us.